Hi There, I am Dipankar Roy

My Photo

Dipankar Roy

I belong to the country of diverse cultures which is also abode of the seventh wonder of the world. Residing in the State which is enclosed by Himalayas and exuded by the holy river Ganges..

About Me

Dipankar Roy resident of Coochbehar, West Bengal,India is a Graduate in Geography Honors, holds degrees of advanced diploma in information technology from MICE ( Manipal Institute of computer education ) and Diploma in Multimedia and Animation from Jadavpur University CAD department. His mind is full of passion for blogging and a melodious heart of a musician. He is the Founder and CEO of Educational Websites"Exam Manzil" and "All Exam Preps". He also runs a Website named "Tricks For Dummies".

Social media

My First Tech Blog - Tricks For Dummies


hello guys,
This is my first Tech Blog, Tricks For Dummies...

0 comments: